Here’s the latest update on e-Manifest:
- Note that due to the Federal Government Shutdown, USEPA has temporarily ceased (as of 12-29-18) all support functions for the RCRA info portal including e-Manifest.
- The RCRA info site, including e-Manifest, will continue to operate so access will be available but there will be no technical support.
- TSDF’s that are submitting manifests ”electronically” to the portal should continue to do so and generators should continue to access the site for executed manifest copies but any technical/support issues will be unresolved until the shutdown is over.
- If TSDF’s are submitting paper manifests to the USEPA processing center, the datawill notbe uploaded into the portal until the shutdown is over.
- Contact your WTS Technical Service Representative if you are having specific issues obtaining executed manifest copies.
- Also note that USEPA has postponed any previously scheduled e-Manifest webinars.